Pages

Saturday

Monogrammed Scarves & Personalized Pashminas

Pretty Personal Gifts offers monogrammed scarves in 18 colors with 29 font styles to choose from!
Super soft acrylic scarves have the feel of cashmere without the cost. Check out our entire collection of monogrammed scarves & personalized pasmninas. They make great gifts for Christmas, birthday, and wedding party gifts. Monogrammed scarves are only $19.50 each including personalization and personalized pashminas are $28.50 including personalization.
Monogrammed Scarves by Pretty Personal Gifts

Personalized Pashminas by Pretty Personal Gifts


4 comments:

  1. I ordered one of these scarves yesterday! Looking forward to pairing it with my white coat this winter.
    Kathleen in Troy, NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathleen! That went out to you today and should be there tomorrow. Thanks so much!
    Pretty Personal Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my scarf! I like it so much I wear it almost every day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They make great gifts for Christmas, birthday, and wedding party gifts.I got my scarf! I ordered one of these scarves yesterday! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

That's my take, what's yours?